Our approach to effective recruiting is grounded in a “commitment” to both parties.
The right candidate for the position, and the right position for the candidate.
The following is a brief outline of the steps PAGE Consulting, LLC covers in the recruitment process:
1. Initial client consultation
2. Confirm position specifications
3. Development of a recruitment strategy based on the company’s specific needs
4. Preliminary candidate identification
5. Sourcing / recruiting for the ideal candidate
6. Networking / getting referrals to the ideal candidate
7. Initial screening of prospective candidates
8. Selling the company and the position to prospective candidates
9. In-depth interviews
10. Introduction of candidates to the company
11. Explaining the company interview and hiring process to prospective candidates
12. Determining candidate interviewing activity and status
13. Squashing the "counteroffer"
14. Reference checking
15. Obtain feedback from candidate's significant other
16. Negotiating the offer/acceptance & closing the deal
17. Assisting the candidate to assure a smooth resignation
18. Follow ups with candidate and client until the official start date
The key to a successful “recruitment and placement process” is the ongoing and open lines of communications between the client contact and the individual Recruiter so that the client’s expectations regarding the quality of the candidates presented and the accuracy of the “match” can be continuously monitored.
This continuous dialogue will also allow for trust and rapport to be developed between the parties.
If a staffing need exists and you're having difficulty filling the position with the "right" person, you can e-mail your job description as an attachment to abrown@TurnToThePAGE.com or you can call us at (609) 965-3300.
Click on one of the following links to learn more about the topic: