Below are many reasons why you should use us for your job search.
Here are the top reasons to consider working with PAGE Consulting, LLC:
- Relationships: We have relationships with clients, and when you work with them you instantly expand your network potential. Your name may now get in front of people you would never have had a chance of reaching before.
- Trust: A good recruiter will work with clients year after year, building trust. That means if they recommend you for a job, it’s almost like getting an inside referral. This can help you get interviews you wouldn’t get otherwise.
- Job Details: We may have much more information than what is on the job description. You get to learn more about the position to ensure it’s a good fit before wasting time applying.
- Cultural Insight: When recruiters work with companies long-term, they get keen insights on useful company information, including the culture. This can be useful so you find the right fit for high job satisfaction.
- Interview Edge: We build relationships with hiring managers and get to know their unique needs and preferences. They can then help you better prepare to knock it out of the park on an interview.
- Timing: Hiring timelines are typically vague and job seekers feel kept in the dark. Recruiters will have better insight into these timelines and keep you abreast to progress and when/if you need to take any action.
- Truth: A recruiter’s job is to present the best candidates to the hiring manager. If you don’t fit the bill, they’ll tell you the truth so you don’t apply for something above or below your skill level. They’ll also provide constructive criticism so you can put your best foot forward for the right opportunities.
- Exclusivity: Some companies only work with recruiters. That means the jobs they are trying to fill won’t be found on your typical job boards. You’ll potentially get access to opportunities the competition won’t.
Why do you think Professional Athletes hire Agents to represent them?
Have you ever experienced a job search with a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC)?
All we ask for is an honest and trusting working relationship. We expect to know what Companies and Recruiters that you've already sent your resume to and possibly interviewed with so that we do not waste your time.
Step 1: Send us your updated "confidential" resume. It is a close-knit industry and we know the importance of confidentiality. After all, we've been doing this since 1987. You are in good hands.
Step 2: Once we've received your resume, we will contact you to discuss your needs and if your qualifications meet the requirements of an open position or match what our clients typically look for.
Step 3: Help us get to know you and let's build our relationship on trust and rapport as we view this opportunity as a long-term relationship, not just a "one and done!" We need to know as much as possible about you and your past employment experiences so that we can understand what motivates you and learn your career goals so that again, we can find you the right fit.
Step 4: Use our resources. As we work hard to match you with an open position, know that we are also here to help you in other ways, such as:
- Making recommendations on how to improve your resume and how to increase your marketability
- Prepping you for interviews
- Debriefing you after interviews
- Negotiating a compensation package that is best for you and a win-win
- Making sure your transition to your new career opportunity goes smoothly
(and there are many trade secrets in between the above steps that we will provide you with) :)
Below are the areas of Recruitment we specialize in:
PAGE Consulting, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. PAGE Consulting, LLC encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Click here for a partial list of open positions.
Click here for the most common interview questions.
Serving Construction and Real Estate Clients and Candidates Since 1992.